- Sunday morning services include interactive prayers, lively worship, testimony, communion and talks. If you are interested in reviewing some of the materials from the talks click here…
- Smaller midweek Fellowship & Study Groups meet currently on zoom, otherwise regularly in different homes or at the church for study, discussion, fellowship and to pray . These are great opportunities to share and grow spiritually with God and each other. New faces or visitors are always very welcome, as are questions and enquiries on our journeying together. If you live in the area and would like to join in, or for us to pray about something confidentially, a note can be left in our post box, or use the phone/email contacts on the site noticeboard.
- Church life generally sees special events happening at Christmas, Easter and Harvest, together with Quiz nights, Social evenings, BBQ’s and Sports Events.
- We have annual men’s and women’s retreats at local centres.
- The Church building has disabled access to a cloakroom and our main areas of meeting.
Children & Youth
- Normally on the last Sunday of each month the children stay with us for the whole service which is planned for all ages and often has drama/dance and multi-sensory elements.
- The Creche facilities at the back of the church are available for young children aged 0-3 who may get restless at times. Please feel free to use this area or ask for help.
- The Church operates under a Child Protection policy.
- Youth on Sundays aged 11-16 will meet together during part of the Service currently on the first week of the month, where they look at age related topics and their Christian applications. Again, these are facilitated by a dedicated Youth Team. On other weeks they can choose to help the staff and younger children, and with all age preparations for the fourth week.